EMDR Group Consultation
via web-based video-conference
For EMDR-trained clinicians
Dates and Times (EST) Below
This program will address:
- Participant questions.
- Technical issues within the EMDR protocol.
- Identifying clients for whom EMDR may be appropriate.
- Client readiness for EMDR -- and how to get clients more ready.
- Case consultation and problem-solving.
Who may attend: This event is for clinicians who have completed any EMDRIA-approved EMDR Therapy training program. Participants must either:
- have previously attended one of Trauma Institute/Child Trauma Institute's multi-day training programs; or
- complete one of the following distance learning programs: EMDR Within A Phase Model of Trauma-Informed Treatment, Treating Problem Behaviors, or Child Trauma Handbook.
These serve as a foundation for our focus on the entire trauma therapy approach.
This group consultation series is provided via secure web-based video-conference. You can participate from the convenience of your own home or office -- all you need is a high-speed internet connection. Registration is good for four sessions.
Participants are encouraged to have a client session video ready to show (via your computer). The session should feature EMDR or another of the scripted interventions taught in the training/book.
Group consultation hours will count towards EMDRIA certification, as the group has a max of 8 participants. No individual consultation hours will be counted. To RSVP to one of the upcoming dates, click the RSVP link.
Instructors: Ricky Greenwald, PsyD | Elizabeth Davis, LCAT | Cynthia Arnold, LCMHC | Rebecca Chapman, PsyD | Jessica Horder, LMHC | Jennifer Marchand, CCC | Kym Lasser, LMHC
Upcoming Group Consultation Days:
- March 1 (1:00-4:00) RSVP
- March 2 (1:00-4:00) Sorry, waitlist only
- April 5 (1:00-4:00) Sorry, waitlist only
- April 6 (1:00-4:00) Sorry, waitlist only
- May 3 (1:00-4:00) RSVP
- May 4 (1:00-4:00) Sorry, waitlist only
- June 1 (1:00-4:00) RSVP
- June 7 (1:00-4:00) RSVP
- July 5 (1:00-4:00) RSVP
- July 6 (1:00-4:00) RSVP
Many more dates TBA
Registration is good for up to four sessions.
EMDR Certification Package
The Certification Package includes:
- 10 hours of individual consultation
- 10+ hours of group consultation
- 12+ EMDRIA CE credits and professional CEs for training programs
For more information, click here.
We offer a free Zoom interview with a consultant to help figure out the needs of anyone seeking consultation. The interview will be scheduled after you make your purchase.